Lesson Pricing & Policy
All instruments, ages and skill levels are set at the following rates (as of December 2021).
● All lessons must be paid for at the time that they are scheduled with an Instructor.
● No refunds are available.
|Weekly Lessons||30 Min.||$175.00/month|
|Weekly Lessons||60 Min.||$330.00/month|
|Single Lesson||30 Min.||$50.00|
|Single Lesson||60 Min.||$100.00|
Account Management & Contact
Your account is managed by the front desk, not the instructors. Please talk to the front desk if you have any scheduling alterations or questions.
All of our lesson scheduling and tuition payments are managed by our School Administrators.
|Lake City: 206-364-8815||Georgetown: 206-763-9700|
|Monday-Thursday Noon-8pm | Friday Noon-6pm | Saturday Noon-5pm||Monday-Thursday 2pm-8pm | Friday 2pm-7pm | Saturday 10am-4pm|
Our tuition fee is a monthly flat rate for private lessons paid in advance of each month. Lessons are scheduled every week of the month. This reserves your time slot with a regularly scheduled Instructor.
● Tuition is the same whether there are four or five weeks in a month. This works as a benefit to our students and as a result, we do not offer makeups for holidays or student absences. This encourages consistent learning and discipline, as well as supports the strong foundation of our school and its fabulous Instructors.
● Lessons that begin in the middle of a month will be prorated for the number of weeks/lessons remaining inthe given month.
● Our default autopay date is on the 25th of each month prior to pay for the following month’s lessons. For example; March lessons will be automatically charged to your card on file on February 25th.
Single Lessons :
● Must be paid in full at the time the lesson is scheduled.
● Cannot be scheduled more than a week in advance.
● No refunds are available.
● If you are not paying the monthly flat rate, we cannot guarantee the same instructor or time will be available the following week.
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 2022, our policy is that we do not offer makeups for holidays or student absences. Your tuition pays for a time slot with an instructor every week; a make-up would require your Instructor to volunteer additional time outside of their confirmed scheduled lessons. If you need to miss a lesson, your options are:
● Gift the lesson (for the specific day/time being missed) to a friend/family member.
● It may be possible to switch an “in-person” to a virtual lesson with your Instructor at your lesson time.
● Miss the lesson that week. In the event that your instructor must miss a lesson, we will try our hardest to provide a qualified substitute Instructor for that time slot. If you choose not accept a lesson with an alternative instructor, you will not be credited for the canceled lesson. If we are unable to confirm a substitute, your regular Instructor will work with you to schedule a make-up lesson. If that is not possible, we will credit the lesson the next month.
● In order to discontinue lessons, we prefer a month’s notice but REQUIRE 2 weeks’ notice to your school administrator (by the 15th of the month in order to cancel autopay for the next month.)
● We do not offer refunds after autopay is run between the 25th-30th of the month prior to the month the lessons will be taken .
Band Classes are a once-weekly, hour-long commitment.
|Non-Seattle Drum School Students||$130.00/month|
● Make-ups and credits are not provided for Band cancellations on the part of the student, or if a Band Class(es) falls on a holiday.
● If the instructor or administration cancels, each Band Class participant will pay a reduced rate the following month.
Band Camps are one-week programs during the summer, 9am to 2pm Monday through Friday, with performances on Friday afternoons.
|Non-Seattle Drum School Students||$550/camp|
● Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
● Seattle Drum School offers physical or virtual gift certificates for purchase in custom amounts based on ourcurrent tuition rates detailed in Lesson Pricing.
● Gift certificates expire six months after the date of purchase.
● Call, email or stop by one of our schools to purchase your gift certificate(s).
Wishing you the best always & thank you for keeping music alive! Thank you for supporting our Instructors and Seattle Drum School of Music. You make us happen!